Your college education is an investment in your future. During these extra challenging times, both financially and otherwise for many current and prospective students, Maricopa Community Colleges continues to offer college courses at $85 a credit — a much lower price than private or state universities.
We also offer several payment options for your tuition and related expenses. There are flexible paths students may take to make payment arrangements and secure classes. Maricopa has also adjusted its tuition credit and refund policy in response to the COVID-19 situation.
Please check your respective college websites for more detailed information on current tuition rates.
- Chandler-Gilbert Community College
- Estrella Mountain Community College
- GateWay Community College
- Glendale Community College
- Mesa Community College
- Paradise Valley Community College
- Phoenix College
- Rio Salado College
- Scottsdale Community College
- South Mountain Community College